Creative Leftover Yarn Ideas
Here is a fun selection of Creative Leftover Yarn Ideas.
Love your scraps and create decor, gifts and wearable’s that everyone will love!
- Catona “Paper” Chain – Felted Button
This is just like a paper chain but made with yarn! Fun!
- DIY Necklace – Mollie Makes
This necklace is done with embroidery threads but I think it can be applied to leftover yarn! Fun gift to make!
- DIY Driftwood Pom Pom Wall Hanging – Reniqlo
A fun and playful way to decorate a wall! Love it!
- Scrapadelic Scarf – Crochet In Color
This is such a great way to use up leftover yarns! Perfect charity project too.
- Super Simple Crochet Bows – Things To Make And Do
A creative way to decorate gifts! Or use these little bows as appliques for other projects.
- Yarn Scraps Wall Art – Mamachee
I love this! The only limit here is the imagination and maybe NOT to have enough scraps!
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SCRAPS PROJECTS?
I have a few crochet patterns that will put the FUN back into Scrap Busting!