Welcome to the Crochet With Us & American Crochet Group
Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL!
We are extremely thrilled to share this Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL with you!
This blanket is great for yourself or as a gift. Lets Crochet!
This was a 2016 crochet along than ran from January – November.
This Introduction Post for the Wonder Crochet Blanket Cal will be updated twice a month (on Thursdays) with the next part of the CAL. Each link will take you to the Contributing Designer’s Post. Please bookmark this post to find and return to it more easily.For the release dates please see below:
Resources and Things You Can Do To Get Ready
- Add the Wonder Crochet Blanket Cal to your Ravelry Queue and join the Crochet With Us Ravelry Group and American Crochet Group
- Get your supplies ready for our first post
- Share your progress on Instagram using #CWUACWONDERCAL2016
- Join the Crochet With Us Group and the American Crochet Group on Facebook for assistance with the CAL – both groups are lovely and filled with helpful caring Crocheters who are willing to help assist each other.
Yarn and Hook Used
The yarn that we have selected for the blanket is Red Heart Soft yarn and we used a 5.50 mm (I) Crochet Hook.
Crochet With Us & American Crochet – Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL Post Links
This will be updated on a Post by Post basis with direct links.
June 16, 2016 POST 12 ~ Please work up a favorite section or one of the alternative parts below:
We hope you’ll join the fun!
In regard to printing some of the CAL parts. Here are a couple options available to you to use.
This is the one we recommend as it is easy and also straightforward.
1. Go to this website: https://www.printfriendly.com/
2. Where it says “enter a url” enter (I will use our most recent CAL part as an example here): http://www.thelavenderchair.com/wonder-cal-part-8/
3. Click PRINT PREVIEW (right beside where you pasted the url) it is a brown button.
4. Take a look and click on anything you don’t want to have on your copy.
5. Decide if you want to PRINT, save a PDF copy, or EMAIL a copy to yourself and click on the appropriate button.
That is all there is too it.The browser extension option is available at the bottom of the page when you complete step 1 above.
Hope this helps and will clear up any questions.
As a quick note: Please remember many websites do not include Printfriendly options and disable “right click” because the Bloggers who have previously had their content stolen and placed on other websites without permission.
It is also a way to protect ourselves from those harvesting sites that fly through and copy all the content we have spent years designing, photographing and sharing and also duplicating our websites for themselves and earning an income off them somewhere else in the world.
We understand it can be frustrating not to be able to simply copy and paste like we did in the ‘old days’ but please respect our rights to protect our content – and just use the print friendly option – This gives a nice and neat PDF each time – without ads or sidebars.