Hello Kitty Mini Blanket – Free Crochet Pattern
This cute Hello Kitty Mini Blanket is perfect for a quick baby shower gift!
Even perfect as a doll blanket.
Find Hello Kitty Mini Blanket On Ravelry!
Share The Love And Please Favorite!
Easy – Projects using yarn with basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing.
- 50 gr of double knitting/light worsted yarn, in pink.
- 50 gr of double knitting/light worsted yarn, in beige or white.
- Small amounts of double knitting/light worsted yarn, in black
- Small amount of black embroidery yarn or small black buttons for eyes (optional)- not advised if making for a baby
- Small amount of yellow embroidery yarn or 1x small buttons for nose (optional) – not advised if making for a baby
- Size 4.00 mm Hook
SC – single crochet
DC – double crochet
Note: Due to the nature of this pattern – the yarn and hook used is only a suggestion and any substitute may be used. Size of finished product will vary depending on yarn and size of hook used.
Size: 36 cm x 36 cm worked with a 4.00 mm hook and double knitting/light worsted yarn
Gauge: Tension/Gauge is not necessary for this project to be perfect
I have been a crochet designer for more than 10 years. I love to think outside the box and to try and do things a bit differently. I love to learn new techniques and to challenge myself. I firmly believe that crochet should fun and evoke joy and pleasure. Creating and designing is one of my life's passions.
“Crochet is an art and crocheters it’s artists. Each crafted item is unique and own to its crafter”
Happy Crocheting Joanita Theron