- Use as a counting mat – let each character be associated with a number: exp Santa – Number One. Let them place Santa on Number One
- Use as a ‘dartboard’: lay play mat on the floor, let child stand a few feet away (or let them sit on their knees) and let them throw one of the character balls onto a number
- Rule 1 – Each player chooses a character
- Rule 2 – Place play mat on floor and decide on the distance players will stand to throw their characters onto the play mat
- Rule 3 – Decide on how many playing turns there will be for the game: exp 4 turns each
- Rule 4 – Keep score of each number a player lands on with each turn – only counts if a player throws on a number.
- Rule 5 – After players have taken all their turns – add up scores – highest or lowest win (you choose!)
- Rule 6 – Bonus – The Star can be a new number (like a bull’s-eye): exp 10 or a player gains an extra turn
How To Play Guide & Rules
I have been a crochet designer for more than 10 years. I love to think outside the box and to try and do things a bit differently. I love to learn new techniques and to challenge myself. I firmly believe that crochet should fun and evoke joy and pleasure. Creating and designing is one of my life's passions.
“Crochet is an art and crocheters it’s artists. Each crafted item is unique and own to its crafter”
Happy Crocheting Joanita Theron