Welcome to WONDER BLANKET CAL Part Ten !
for twice a month on Thursdays, until Nov 3 2016.
*SKIP NEXT 2 STS, WORK 3 DC INTO NEXT ST. REPEAT FROM * UNTIL LAST 4 STS.
SKIP 1 ST, WORK 1 DC INTO LAST 3 STS.
*CH 2, WORK 3DCtog. REPEAT FROM * UNTIL LAST 3 STS, CH 1, WORK 1 DC INTO LAST 3 STS.
2. YARN OVER HOOK, PULL THRU 2 LOOPS – 2 LOOPS ON HOOK
3. YARN OVER HOOK, INSERT HOOK INTO ST, YARN OVER HOOK, PULL THRU – 4 LOOPS ON HOOK
4. YARN OVER HOOK, PULL THRU 2 LOOPS – 3 LOOPS ON HOOK
6. YARN OVER HOOK, PULL THRU 2 LOOPS – 4 LOOPS ON HOOK
7. YARN OVER HOOK, PULL THRU ALL LOOPS ON HOOK – DC3tog MADE
*WORK 2 SC INTO 2 CH SPACE, WORK 1 SC INTO TOP OF 3DCtog.
REPEAT FROM * UNTIL END, WORKING 1 SC INTO 1 CH SPACE AND 1 SC INTO LAST 3 DC (165 STS)
Thank you 🙂
Your blanket is so beautiful. Your color choices make the stitches look more organized and controlled–not like a collection of a bunch of varied stitches from different designers. I’m so enjoying watching your blanket “grow.”
Hi Vicki 🙂
Please check the main page – I have added the instructions on options available to be able to print parts:
Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL 2016
I can’t download the instructions for Part 7 & 8. Any ideas will be helpful. Thanks
Thank you Joanita!
Very clear instructions, so even I managed to get along without mistakes or frogging. Yuhu, I learned another stitch, which alsxo looks pretty.
Lisa from Vienna
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.