Knitted Kitchen Blog Hop 2017
Together with Marie from Undergroundcrafter, Pia from Stitches ‘N’ Scraps, and Sarah from Craft Gossip: Knitting, we have teamed up to bring you 48 free knitting patterns for the Knitted Kitchen Blog Hop!
Every Thursday from January through November, a new free dishcloth pattern, along with a photo; chart or video tutorial will be available.
Lion Brand has generously provided us with yarn for the blog hop, so all of the patterns will be made with 24/7 Cotton or Kitchen Cotton. Both are medium (worsted, #4) weight 100% cotton yarns.
Thank you Lion Brand for sending me this 24/7 Cotton for the Knitted Kitchen 2017 Blog Hop!
Please note these are all affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links. Thank you for your support!
- Be sure to visit and follow the participating designers!
- Underground Crafter. Follow Marie through her weekly newsletter or on Craftsy | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | StumbleUpon | Twitter | YouTube.
- Creative Crochet Workshop. Follow Joanita on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | Twitter.
- Stitches ‘N’ Scraps. Follow Pia on Craftsy | Facebook | G+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | Twitter.
- Craft Gossip: Knitting. Follow Sarah on Etsy | Facebook | G+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | Twitter | YouTube.
My Knitted Dishcloths: