Workshop Patterns Crochet Alongs
Various workshop patterns crochet alongs that are available for free or can be purchased in pdf if available.
- A whimsical garden bug blanket with flower border.
- A fun little cookie baking set perfect for any little baker!
- A fun Christmas game with six Christmas characters with play-mat and matching Carry All Stocking!
- Set Sail with the ocean inspired baby blanket, rattle toy boat and little sailor’s hat!
- A flower inspired tea set. Perfect for a garden tea party!
- A beautiful crochet tote/bag with textured stitches, gorgeous granny squares and adorable matching owl key-chain.
- A Versatile pattern that you can can either make an afghan or shawl!
- Psychedelic Love Heart
- A beautiful multi stitch pattern wrap that can be worked up in complimentary colors or would be a great stash buster and leftover yarn project!
- Super cute fun play sets that folds up into a little bag with pockets for all the parts.
- A beautiful pattern that can be made with left over yarn or color combo of your choice. Decorate your table or wear it!
- Four centered squares with a gorgeous easy to repeat border rows to create a baby blanket.
- 4 raised flower squares joined together with a lacy shell join and border to make a delicate wrap.
- A square cushion featuring a centered layered flower complimented by textured rounds.
- A super cute fun play set that folds up into a little bag/book with pockets for all the parts
- A lovely textured baby blanket that consists of strips made in various stitch patterns.
- This blanket is a creative way to reflect our emotions in a very challenging time.
- A shawl that is a richly textured and deep colored shawl that consists of strips made in various stitch patterns.