play-mat and matching Carry All Stocking!
Easy: Basic stitches, no shaping
– 50 grams of double knitting/light worsted yarn, in each of green and red,
– 100 grams of blue and white.
– 25 grams of double knitting/light worsted yarn, in brown
– Small amounts of double knitting/light worsted yarn, in yellow and black
Hooks & Notions:
– Size 6.00 mm Hook
– Size 4.00 mm Hook
– Size 3.50 mm Hook
– Size 3.00 mm Hook
– Yarn Needle
– Stitch Marker
– Optional Safety Eyes
– Optional assortment of small buttons
Tension/Gauge is not necessary for this project to be perfect
What you will crochet:
A numbered play-mat; a Christmas stocking carry bag and six Christmas themed skittle dolls.
For questions and sharing your progress:
A 35 page user Friendly Pdf with clear instructions and photos to help you hook this pattern.
I use US Crochet stitch terminology
Helpful Notes and Tips
Crochet Abbreviations & Terms