Half Daisy Stitch Knit Square – Free Knitting Pattern
This Half Daisy Stitch Knit Square is part of the Harmony Blanket Knit Along.
Quick and fun to work up! Can also be used for any other project!
Share The Love And Please Favorite!
Basic stitches, simple shaping and finishing.
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice approx 20 g of color of your choice (my color – Mustard)
Lion Brand has generously provided us with yarn for this KAL, so all of the patterns will be made with Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice, a medium (worsted, #4) weight 100% acrylic yarn.
My colors – Sapphire | Mustard | Dusty Green | Beige
Please note these are all affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links. Thank you for your support!
GET VANNA’S CHOICE AT LIONBRAND!!
GET LION BRAND VANNA’S CHOICE AT
Wool Warehouse Uk | Love Crochet | Amazon
Needles & Notions:
Needles – 4, 50 mm (US 7)
K – knit
P – purl
SL – slip
YO – yarn over
P3tog – purl 3 stitches together
Size: approx 6 inches
Due to the nature of this pattern – the yarn and needles used is only a suggestion and any substitute may be used. Size of finished product will vary depending on yarn and also size of needles used.
There are a few versions of the Daisy Knit Stitch Available – my version features only half a Daisy!
This has been modified to fit my Cast On stitches of 28 for this kal!
To understand the P3tog keep on your needle, YO, P3tog, drop from needle, and you require video assistance you can find that at this link:
Cast on 28 (20 plus 8 for border)
- Border Row 1: Knit to last st, P1.
- Border Row 2: SL1, K to last st, P1.
- Border Rows 3 & 4: Rep Border Row 2.
- Row 1: Sl 1, K3, K until last 4 stitches, K3, P1.
- Row 2: Sl 1, K4, *P3tog keep on your needle, YO, P3tog, drop from needle, K1. Repeat from * across to last 4 sts, K3, P1.
- Row 3: Sl 1, K3, K until last 4 stitches, K3, P1.
- Row 4: Sl 1, K3, K until last 4 stitches, K3, P1.
- Rep Rows 1-4 until square measures approximately 5.5 in (14 cm) (I repeated the pattern 8 times).
- Rows 1-4: Rep Border Row 2.
- Bind off/Cast off. Fasten off with long yarn tail for seaming (approximately 3 times the width of square)
How To Join the Harmony Blanket KAL:
GET THE FULL DETAILS & INFORMATION HERE!
- You can join in by knitting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #KALCorner on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other knitters, join the KAL Corner Facebook group or visit this thread in the Underground Crafter Ravelry group.
- By the end of the KAL, you’ll have up to 48 beautiful squares. Learn new stitches while making a blanket and having fun with us!
As patterns are released, the Harmony Blanket KAL schedule will be updated with links to each pattern. You can find the schedule here on Underground Crafter.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.