Creative Stitch Markers
There are very beautiful and creative stitch markers available, from the most basic like a hairpin or paper clip to beaded and polymer clay!
Stitch markers are very essential for crocheters and even knitters!
Here a few cool ideas and tips on how to make your own and how to use them!
where to make a particular stitch, and more
Check Them Out Here!
- How to Use a Place Marker in a Crochet Project – The Spruce
- How To Use A Stitch Marker For Amigurumi – Fresh Stitches
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A STITCH MARKER?
- Shrinky Dink Skein Stitch Markers – Repeat Crafter Me
- DIY Stitch Markers For Crochet And Knitting Projects – Live Craft Love
- Video Tutorial-How to Make Removable Stitch Markers – Marly Bird
WANT TO BUY STITCH MARKERS?
I have been a crochet designer for more than 10 years. I love to think outside the box and to try and do things a bit differently. I love to learn new techniques and to challenge myself. I firmly believe that crochet should fun and evoke joy and pleasure. Creating and designing is one of my life's passions.
“Crochet is an art and crocheters it’s artists. Each crafted item is unique and own to its crafter”
Happy Crocheting Joanita Theron