Christmas Crochet Gift Along 2020
This Christmas Crochet Gift Along 2020 is a fun 12 day crochet along that features
quick to make gifts, Christmas ornaments, decorations and gift bags!
There is no official sign up – you are more than welcome to join the Creative Crochet Workshop Facebook Group or Ravelry Group for sharing your progress or asking questions! I will be posting each day’s pattern in both groups!
This Crochet Gift along is for 12 days starting from the 2nd November to the 13th November 2020.
Each day a new pattern will be released ranging from quick to make gifts, Christmas ornaments, decorations and bags.
You set your pace and work on your own time!
Each pattern post will have a link to this main introduction page that will have all the links to each pattern as they become available!
CHRISTMAS CROCHET GIFT ALONG
Yarn – an assortment of yarns will be used – depending on project – mostly will be cotton and dk yarns.
If other is used it will be specified with associated pattern.
These patterns will be GREAT for stash-busting and using up oddments/leftover yarns!
Hooks & Notions:
Hook used and extra notions will be given for each pattern.
Abbreviations: US Terminology
CH – chain
SL ST – slip stitch
SC – single crochet (UK – DC)
HDC – half double crochet (UK – HTR)
DC – double crochet (UK – TR)
TR – treble crochet (UK – DTR)
BLP – back loop
Special Stitches will be given with each pattern when required.
When available – Video Tutorials will be given – Subscribe to my You Tube Channel!
Dates: 2 Nov to 13 Nov 2020
Time: 10 am EST (South Africa)
- Pattern One – Little Christmas Hanging Crochet Elf
- Pattern Two – Crochet Stocking Gift Bag
- Pattern Three – Vintage Snowflake Crochet Ornaments
- Pattern Four – Delightful Snowman Crochet Square
- Pattern Five – Rudolph The Reindeer Dishcloth
- Pattern Six – Christmas Crochet Granny Tree Napkin Ring
- Pattern Seven – Snazzy Snowman Crochet Square Dishcloth
- Pattern Eight – Joyful Santa Crochet Square
- Pattern Nine – Merry Christmas Tree Crochet Gift Bag
- Pattern Ten – Merry Elf Crochet Square